Patterson Town Hall
NYS Route 311 at Front Street
Patterson is located in the northeast corner of Putnam County, New
York, in the Harlem River Valley region of New York State. Whether you are
a new or long-time resident, or a visitor, use our Website to learn more about
our town, from its past to its present.
I am pleased to announce that the Town Board on
June 14, 2023 approved re-opening Patterson
Town Hall to the public. Individuals conducting business within the various departments will be
permitted in the building to visit that department, based on the availability of staff.
~ Appointments are encouraged ~
Using our website:
- Your main source for town government information can be found on the departmental pages. Use these pages to find links to
meeting agendas, calendars, and minutes, and information about garbage pickups and recycling.
- Links to school districts, PART buses, and other area organizations can be found under the Links and Points
of Interest menus. Information on the town parks, state parks, and nature preserves located in Patterson can be
found under the Points of Interest menu.
- Breaking town news will be posted on the Town Announcements page.
- You can learn more about the Phase II Stormwater Management effort and things that you can do for your home or
business by visiting Patterson's Stormwater Management website.
- Be sure to visit Historic Patterson, the
website devoted to the history of our town. This site is owned and maintained by the Town of Patterson.
The 2023 Final Assessment Roll can be accessed
More news from the Patterson Asssessor's Office is available from the
- Monday, December 4th, 2023: Zoning Board - submission deadline
- Thursday, December 7th, 2023: Planning Board - regular meeting
Patterson weather and environmental news:
weather from the National Weather Service
||NYS DEC AIR Quality
©2001-2023 The Town of Patterson
Patterson Town Hall
PO Box 470
1142 Route 311
Patterson, New York 12563